How to Setup Wireless Printer on Mac: For that you must add your printer in the list of printer and scanner preferences. First you should have the latest version of printer.Don’t use the Software that came with your printer either you can download the latest version of your printer from official website (Epson,Canon or HP).
After installing the latest software just follow the simple steps given below to setup wireless printer on mac.
Add Wireless Printer on Mac book
Before following the steps make sure you have installed the latest software of the printer. Otherwise your mac can’t find wireless printer .
1. Turn ON your Apple laptop or computer.
2. Go to Apple menu —–> System Preferences .
3. And then click on Printers & Scanners
4. Now, on the left side click on + sign and then list of printer will appear and then choose your printer name from the list.
5. After selecting your printer a green light will come that will show that your wireless printer is now connected to your mac.
But if you find that your printer is not in the list then try to add your wireless printer on mac through IP Address (steps given below)
How to Connect Printer to WiFi Mac ( Via IP Address)
When you find that your printer is not in the list. Don’t worry we have another method to connect wireless printer to mac via IP. For that you must know the WiFi IP address. (you can check it on the back of your WiFi modem).
1. Go to Apple Menu —–> System Preferences —–> Printer & Scanner.
2. Now, on the left side click + button and on the top select IP. Fill all information.
3. Address: Your WiFi IP Address ( check it on the back of the WiFi modem)
- Protocol: Internet Printing
- Queue: Leave it as blank
- Name : Your Printer Name
- Use: Select your printer from the list. If it does not show your printer in the list then either you don’t have latest software of the printer. Try to download it.
After selecting your printer from the list you have now successfully connected your wireless printer on mac.
Some Related Search Terms:
- how to setup wireless printer on mac without cd
- mac can’t find wireless printer
- why won’t my mac connect to my wireless printer
- how to add canon printer to mac
- how do i get my mac to recognize my printer
- how to add a network printer on a mac
- printer not showing up on mac
- how to connect bluetooth printer to mac