Brother Wireless Printer Setup Mac
Brother Industries is a company that manufactures and distributes communications and printing equipment. It offers laser and inkjet printers, fax machines and scanners as well as desktop computers. The company also provides sewing, cutting and embroidery machines for home and industrial usage. Whatever your need, Brother goods are always “At your side.” The company was founded in 1908 by two brothers to repair imported sewing machines then known as the Yasui Sewing Machine Company, the firm launched Japan’s first domestically produced sewing machine under the Brother label in 1928.
TYPES OF PRINTER Brothers company has made numerous printers including:-
- Printers Main
- All-in-One Printers
- Laser Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Black & White Printers
- Color Laser Printers
- Wireless Printers
- 11×17 Ledger Printers
HOW TO SETUP BROTHER PRINTER ON MAC WITH USB CABLE
- Turn ON your printer and connect to MAC computer with USB cable, USB cable not come with new printer so you need to purchase it.
- Go to preferences and click on add printer on MAC computer.
- It will search for your printer, once you see printer model in list select it and press next.
- Enter your administrator password for MAC computer and follow the given steps.
- If your printer not in the list visit solutions.brother. com mac
- Once you will open solutions.brother.com/mac enter your printer model number, it will automatically select your MAC operating system. Now hit on download button.
- When brother printer driver for MAC downloaded, open the Brother Printer setup file.
- Enter your MAC password hit accept and follow the instructions on computer screen.
- Once brother printer install finishes, you will confirm with test print.
HOW TO INSTALL BROTHER WIRELESS PRINTER ON MAC
- Switch ON your printer and your MAC computer connected with internet.
- Power on the WPS button on Wi-Fi router.
- To install brother wireless printer open preferences on MAC computer and hit add printer.
- Now MAC OS will search printer on network, once you see brother printer in list select and hit next.
- Enter your MAC password hit next and click on all positives such as yes, allow and continue.
- It will setup brother wireless printer on MAC, if your printer not in list visit brother printer official website.
- On solutions.brother.com/mac website enter your printer model and it will search your MAC OS, hit on download button.
- When Brother Printer wireless drivers downloaded, open the brother printer wireless setup file.
- Type your MAC password hit accept, select wireless setup then press WPS button on wireless router and press OK button on your Brother printer within 2 minutes.
- Once you see connection successful, check with test print.