If you need any help regarding on how to setup Canon g3010 Printer WiFi Setup Mac? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Canon g3010 Printer WiFi Setup Mac Bookair.
You can come across various problems while using a mac laptop, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
- Printer sort – Ink Tank, practicality – All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy), Printer Output – Color
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi, USB, Canon Selphy App ; Compatibility: Windows ten, Windows 8.1, Windows seven SP1. Note:Mac OS isn’t supported ; Power requirements: two hundred to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 2 in. alphanumeric display diplay on printer(mono)
- Pages per minute – eight.8 ipm (Black), five ipm (Colour), value per page – nine paise (Black & White), thirty two paise (Colour) – As per ISO standards
- Ideal usage – Home and little workplace, Regular / significant usage (more than three hundred pages per month)
- Page size supported – four.0″x6.0″ until A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 ; Duplex Print – No ; Print resolution – 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Compatible inkpot – GI-790 (BK), GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow);Page yield – 6000 pgs (BK), 7000 pgs (color) – As per ISO standards; one set of all four ink bottles within the box
Follow the steps to setup Canon g3010 wireless printer on Mac:
- Power on your wireless printer and complete the beginning setup instructions to connect your printer to the network.
- Select a wireless network and enter a password for the network, if applicable.
- Click the Apple menu and then select “Software Update…” This checks to make sure there aren’t any newer versions of your printer drivers and software.
- Click the Apple menu, then “System Preferences.”
- Click “Print & Scan” from the Hardware section.
- Click the “+” button.
- Select your printer from the Nearby Printers list, or click “Add Printer or Scanner” from the list of options if your printer doesn’t seem in the Nearby Printers list.
- Click the “Default” tab and select your printer, if available.
If your printer isn’t available, click on the “IP” tab and enter the IP address of the printer.
You may required to get this information from your system administrator. Leave the other options at the default settings. Click “Add.”
Whether you own a small business, manage a busy branch location, or run a large department, you can count on CANON for dependable, cost-effective printers to meet your needs. It gives ultra quality prints at ultra low cost, high volume and smart business productivity. So, for business it gives unparalleled print quality, reliability, efficiency and value.
CANON makes every printer a all round device which performs various functions such as printing, scanning and copying. It saves space on your desktop and makes work simpler and make printing, copying and scanning easier than ever. Besides being perfect for offices, home offices or home use, CANON printers are suitable for micro businesses that require all these functions rolled out into one device.
- Canon g3100 driver mac
- Canon g3010 driver mac
- Canon g3200 driver mac
- Manual printer canon g3000
- How to connect canon g3400 printer to wifi