How to connect canon MG3220 wireless printer to macwifi?
Canon MG3220 Wireless Printer Setup Macintosh: Canon MG3220 allows you to connect to WiFi router.
- Built-in automatic 2-sided printing helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%
- Air-print enabled! Print wireless from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly to your MG3220, no drivers needed!
- My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
- Fast-front feature makes is easy to change both ink and paper right from the front of the printer
By linking your canon printer to WiFi you can effortlessly print any document without using USB. You immediately need to follow the instructions to setup canon pixma mg3650 wireless colour printer on laptop
How to Setup Canon MG3220 Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
Make sure you have the exclusive canon printer driver, if you do not have printer driver then you can install it from the certified website of canon.
- First, Turn on the printer and Mac.
- Now go to Apple menu —> System preferences
- In the system preferences —- select printers & scanners.
- In the printers & scanners —-> on the left side click + sign to add printer with mac.
- After selecting printer you will be now connected your printer to mac. Now test print to check it is working properly or not.
Hence, you have successfully associate canon MG3220 printer with mac. But still if you have any issue or your printer still not linking to mac. Do not worry we here to help you out first make sure you have exclusive version of printer software. Second make your printer and mac are connected to same network.