How to connect canon MG3520 wireless printer to macwifi?
Canon MG3520 Wireless Printer Setup Macintosh: Canon MG3520 is now come with WiFi connection and allows you to connect to WiFi network.
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even additional On Combo/Value Packs!
- With Google Cloud Print, you’ll print from where you’re, from applications you utilize each day. you’ll even share your home and work printers with anyone you select.
- Built-In machine Duplex Printing: mechanically print on each side of the page while not the trouble of turning it over manually.
- Auto Power On:This convenient feature mechanically powers up the printer whenever you send a photograph or document to be written.
- Quick Start:Begin inputting commands in exactly seconds. and with the Quiet Mode feature helps you to print anytime without fear concerning distressful those around you.
By connecting your canon printer to WiFi you can simply print any document without using USB. You immediately need to follow the instructions to connect canon mg3520 wireless printer setup ipad.
Steps to Setup Canon MG3520 Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
Make sure you have the exclusive canon printer driver, if you do not have printer driver then you can install it from the official website of canon.
- First, Turn on the printer and Mac.
- Now go to Apple menu —> System preferences
- In the system preferences —- select printers & scanners.
- In the printers & scanners —-> on the left side click + sign to add printer with mac.
- After selecting printer you will be now connected your printer to mac. Now test print to check it is working properly or not.
Hence, you have successfully setup canon MG3520 printer with macintosh. But at rest if you have any issue or your printer still not connected to macbook pro. Do not worry we here to help you out first make sure you have exclusive version of printer software. Second make your printer and macintosh are connected to same network.