How to Connect Canon MG3620 to WiFi?
Canon MG3620 Wireless Printer Setup Macintosh: Canon MG3620 is one of the best selling brand in the international market and it allows you to connect to WiFi network.
How Canon MG3620 printer allows you to connect the device through the Wi-Fi router?
Share this printer with every person in your home or place of work without the requirement to use cables. Go with the upcoming method to build up your printer wireless and know how to connect canon mg3620 printer to Wifi.
- Mobile Device Printing: simply print from your iPhone, iPad, golem or pill ; High Resolution: 4800 x 1200 most color dots per in. produces unimaginable quality and detail
- Quick and simple Wireless Setup; Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 most optical color dots per in. produces unimaginable quality and detail
- Powerful Printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and house saving style
- Printer solely Bundle Includes: Printer, Manuals & Documents, Setup CD store, Setup inks(black and color), and electric cord
By connecting your canon printer to WiFi you can easily print any document without using USB. You just need to follow the instructions to connect canon wireless printer setup mg3620 to laptop.
How to Setup Canon MG3620 Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
Verify that you have the newest canon printer driver, if you do not have printer driver then you can install it from the certified website of canon.
- First, Turn on the printer and Mac.
- Now go to Apple menu —> System preferences
- In the system preferences —- select printers & scanners.
- In the printers & scanners —-> on the left side click + sign to add printer with mac.
- After selecting printer you will be now connected your printer to mac. Now test print to check it is working properly or not.
Hence, you have successfully fix the canon MG3620 printer with mac. But still if you have any issue or your printer still not connected to macintosh. Do not worry we here to help you out first make sure you have exclusive version of printer software. Second make your printer and mac are connected to same network.