Canon Wireless Printer Setup Mac
Canon Wireless Printer Setup Mac: Even though people use less printer at home or office. But having a high-quality printer on hand is still a good idea. The canon printer models having connectivity with WiFi , USB and canon app and can setup with Mac OS X.
But if you a problem in How to setup canon printer on mac . Then, here we have given below best method to add canon printer with mac book.
Steps to Setup Canon Wireless Printer with Mac
You may know canon printer with new models support Air Print in it. In case if you don’t have Air Print in your printer then don’t worry for that you can download canon printer driver on your Mac system. You can download it from the official website of canon.
Make sure you have connected your printer to WiFi before connecting to your mac book. Note that printer and mac are on the same network.
- Turn ON the Printer and Mac system.
- O n the Mac system go to Apple Menu ——> Select system preferences
3. In the system preferences ——> Select Printers & Scanners
4. In the Printers & Scanners —–> Click + sign —-> Choose your canon printer. Make sure the printer is connected on the same network.
5. After selecting your printer. You can fill the name of your printer , enter location (like – home printer) and then Use AirPrint. Make sure your printer support Airprint. Otherwise you can select printer name for that you should have installed printer driver on your mac.
6. Click on Add and that’t it now can print any documents from your mac laptop.
That’s how you can setup canon printer on mac. With Airprint you don’t need to have printer driver. If your printer support Airprint that’s good because with Airprint it is easy to add canon printer with mac.