DELL 1350 CNW PRINTER SETUP
The whole thing you need in an office color printer but in a smaller package. The fast printing speeds with the Dell 1350cnw Color Printer. The world’s smallest A4 color laser printer.
- Exceptionally fast
- Brilliant Color
- Small size
- Enjoy Wi-Fi connectivity
- High quality printouts
- Maximize your workspace with this compact printer, which will fit almost anywhere in the workplace
- Easily connect your printer to your office with on-board wired and wireless network options
ADD DELL 1350CNW PRINTER ON MAC
For use a Dell e525w Printer, you need add it to your queue of printers which are you already using Printers and Scanners. Steps are given below for Dell e525w Printer installing on Mac:-
- Power on the device and after that connects it with the network or your computer according on your using of the printer.
- Cable less connection for printers with touch screen or LCD menu control panels: power on the printer, choose the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu, choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then apply the instructions which are given on the screen for connect the device.
- For Cable less connectivity of printers Press continuous Wireless button for near about three seconds when the wireless light blinks.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Protected Service on your router, and after that wait until the device connects with the available network.
- With wired network connection: Connect the network cable with your device Ethernet port and connect with the available port on the router or access point.
- On the port, the green light should be stable and the orange light should blink.
- Open any file which is available in your printer and click on document or any picture after this command for taking print.
- When your device name is come in the printers menu, choose your printer name and try to print.
- If you receive print, then your setup is successful.
- If your printer is not available in the queue in the Printers menu, it may screen under near to the printers.
- Go to the next step when the printer does not display in the queue.
ADD THE AIR PRINT TO THE MAC
- Click on the Apple menu, and click on the System Preferences, and then Click Print and Scan or printers and Scanners.
- Inspect when your device name shows in the Printers series, and after that apply one of the step in which given below:-
- When your printer is in the queue, remove and re-add the printer to clear it is set up for Air Print.
- Click on the your device name, click on the minus symbol for delete the printer, for Add Printer and Scanner click on the Plus symbol, click on the printer name and after this continue to the coming step.
- If your device is not queue in the Add Printer or Scanner window, run to the generally said questions in this document to resolution connection obstacles, effort to add the printer again, after that continues to the next step.
- Clear Air Print or Secure Air Print shows in the Use or Print Using menu, and then click on the Add.
- Open a document or picture, choose File, and after this process you can click on Print.
DELL E525 WIFI SETUP
DELL B1160W APPLE MAC
DELL B1265 DFW MAC INSTALLATION
DELL C1765 NFW CONNECT MAC
DELL E310 DW SETUP
DELL E515 DW CONNECT APPLE MAC
DELL V520 WIRELESS CONNECTION
DELL V715 PRINTER WIFI SETUP MAC
DELL 1350 CNW INSTALL WIFI CONNECTION