Are you looking for help on Dell c1765nfw Printer Wifi Setup Mac? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Dell c1765nfw Printer Wifi Setup Mac. You can come across various problems while using a mac laptop, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
- Multitask with ease: Print wirelessly scan, copy and fax with one efficient, economical and space-saving device.
- Print from mobile devices: Print directly from robot mobile devices with holler Mobile Print app1 or from iOS mobile devices with Mobile Print App1 for holler.
- Share over a network: expertise versatile and straightforward network property with embedded local area network and WiFi2, and share digitized content simply with enclosed nicety Paper Port v14 software package.
Follow the steps to Setup Dell Wireless printer on Mac:
- Download and Install the Dell Printer Driver
- Follow the Installer Wizard and complete the driver installation.
- Add a Network Printer Using IP Address/Hostname
- Select the Apple icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Select “Print & Fax”.
- Click the “+” icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
- Select IP on the top toolbar of the add printer window.
- Protocol: set to Line Printer Daemon.
- Address: set to the printer’s IP address or hostname.
- Name: by default it will enter the IP address of the printer. It’s recommended to change the name to a friendly name, such as Dell Printer or Dell Printer.
- Print Using: press the down arrow to show the full list of drivers. Select the appropriate driver.
- Press Add.
- If there are options for the printer you are installing, (Duplexer, optional paper trays, memory, etc.) you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer.
- Select options installed on the printer accordingly, and click the Continue to complete the wizard
Related Searches :
- how to connect dell v525w printer to wifi
- how do i connect my dell e310dw printer to wifi
- how to connect dell b2360dn to wifi
- how to connect dell b1163w printer to wifi