If you need any help regarding to the issue on Dell v313w Printer Wifi Setup Mac? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Dell v313w Printer Wifi Setup Mac.
You can come across various problems while using a mac laptop, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
- Print, scan and duplicate with one easy-to-use, compact device
- Offers quick print speeds, up to thirty three ppm in black and 30ppm in color
- Eco Mode provides valuable energy-saving capabilities
- Built-in 802.11b/g wireless card for freedom in printing
Follow the steps to Setup Dell Wireless printer on Mac:
- Download and Install the Dell Printer Driver
- Follow the Installer Wizard and complete the driver installation.
- Add a Network Printer Using IP Address/Hostname
- Select the Apple icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Select “Print & Fax”.
- Click the “+” icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
- Select IP on the top toolbar of the add printer window.
- Protocol: set to Line Printer Daemon.
- Address: set to the printer’s IP address or hostname.
- Name: by default it will enter the IP address of the printer. It’s recommended to change the name to a friendly name, such as Dell Printer or Dell Printer.
- Print Using: press the down arrow to show the full list of drivers. Select the appropriate driver.
- Press Add.
- If there are options for the printer you are installing, (Duplexer, optional paper trays, memory, etc.) you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer.
- Select options installed on the printer accordingly, and click the Continue to complete the wizard
- how to connect dell printer to wireless network
- how to connect dell v525w printer to wifi
- install dell v313w printer without cd
- dell v313w printer manual