How to connect Epson L355 wireless printer to macwifi?
Epson L355 Wireless Printer Setup Mac: Epson printer is a trusted brand in market and has high quality print.
- Printing Method. On-demand inkjet (Piezo electric)
- Nozzle Configuration. 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color.
- Minimum Droplet Size. 3 pl.
- Ink Technology. Dye Ink.
- Printing Resolution. 5,760 x 1,440 DPI.
- Category. Home, Office Desktop.
- All-in-One Functions. Print, Scan.
If you are using Epson printer in home or office you can printer any documents wirelessly as WiFi is built in for a network connection, or a WiFi Direct link with your mac or mobile device. But if you are looking for help on how to setup Epson l355 printer on mac then you follow the instructions given below.
How to Setup Epson L355 wireless printer on mac book pro
First of all download and install the latest Epson printer driver in your mac laptop then. Make sure printer and mac are connected on the same network.
- Turn ON mac and printer.
- On the mac system go to apple menu —-> select system preferences
- In the system preferences —-> select printers & scanners.
- Now, on the left side —-> click + sign to add your printer.
- After selecting your printer name —-> click on add.
Now, you connected your Epson l355 printer with mac. Can now print any documents through mac.