How to connect Epson L365 wireless printer to macwifi?
Epson L365 Wireless Printer Setup Macintosh: Epson L365 allows you to connect to WiFi router.
- On-demand ink jet
- 180 nozzles Black, fifty nine nozzles every color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
- 5760 x 1440 dpi most Resolution
- Minimum Ink driblet Volume: 3pl
- Warranty coverage of 1 year or thirtythousand prints
By linking your canon printer to WiFi you can effortlessly print any document without using USB. You immediately need to follow the instructions to setup epson L365 wireless colour printer on laptop.
How to Setup Epson L365 Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
Make sure you have the exclusive epson printer driver, if you do not have printer driver then you can install it from the certified website of epson.
- To see the sheet, attend the Epson support main page, choose your product, Manuals and assurance, then begin Here.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the code License Agreement by clicking Continue, so Agree.
- Click Install, so click shut.
Hence, you have successfully associate epson L365 printer with mac. But still if you have any issue or your printer still not linking to mac. Do not worry we here to help you out first make sure you have exclusive version of printer software. Second make your printer and mac are connected to same network.