How to connect Epson L385 wireless printer to macwifi?
Epson L385 Wireless Printer Setup Macintosh: Epson L385 allows you to connect to WiFi router.
- Print, scan, copy, Wi-Fi
- Print submit 4,500 pages per 70 ml black ink bottle and 7,500 pages for colour
- The high print speed of 33 ppm for black and 15 ppm.
- Free installation and onsite warranty
- Print resolution of 5760 dpi
By linking your canon printer to WiFi you can effortlessly print any document without using USB. You immediately need to follow the instructions to setup epson L385 wireless colour printer on laptop.
How to Setup Epson L385 Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
Make sure you have the exclusive epson printer driver, if you do not have printer driver then you can install it from the certified website of epson.
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- consent to the Software License Agreement by clicking on Continue and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your products and then click Next.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
Hence, you have successfully associate epson L385 printer with mac. But still if you have any issue or your printer still not linking to mac. Do not worry we here to help you out first make sure you have exclusive version of printer software. Second make your printer and mac are connected to same network.