How to setup HP Deskjet 2540 wirelessly on Mac, by downloading the printer driver from the maker’s website. Select remote as the association type during establishment. Go to the HP client care page for detailed arrangement data.
Easy Steps For HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Setup:-
- Check the computer and printer connection.
- Turn Power on the printer.
- Gather the following items: Network name[SSID], Network password.
- You need to ascertain discover that printer are linked to the same wireless network.
- Take the USB cable from the printer if connected.
- Download and install the print driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- The software installation reminds repeats you to connect associate the cable if needed.
- Go to HP customer support-software and driver download to complete the installation.
Steps To Set up HP Deskjet 2540 Wirelessly On Mac:-
- The HP desk jet 2540 printer starts with installing the print driver. Before starting the installation, gather the required items like Network name[SSID], Network password, internet access, and the USB cable. The Network password is also known as the WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- It is optional to use wideband internet access such as cable or DSL. The installer reminds you to connect a USB cable to transfer the wireless settings to the printer. Ascertain that your router and computer are turned on and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer.
- During the setup process, turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the modem or router. Unlink any USB cables from the printer if previously connected. The print driver includes a guided installer to set up the printer on your wireless network
- Turn on the printer and detach the USB cable if connected. The installer reminds you to link the USB cable if needed.
- To enable the scan functionality, select the HP easy scan, depending in which option displays during the installation.
- Now go to HP customer support -software and driver downloads. You can see let’s identify your product to get started page. Here, click printer-enter your printer’s model number, and then select submit. If you wish to change option, choose your OS version, and then click change.
- Tap download next to HP Easy start or full feature driver, based on the option that displays on the screen. Open the downloads folder, and then unblock the HP Easy start or the entire feature driver. dmg file to start the installation.
- Perform the on-screen instruction to set up the printer connection and install the software. If you wish to connect the printer to the list, click the name of your printer, select the use or print using option. Select your printer name from the popup menu, and then click add. Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation and how to setup HP Deskjet 2540 wirelessly on Mac system.