How to connect HP Deskjet 2540 wireless printer to macwifi?
HP DeskJet 2540 Wireless Printer Setup Mac: HP Deskjet is one of the best All in one printer models and delivers easy wireless printing from any room or office through WiFi. HP printer models are easy to setup wireless printer with WiFi Mac.
How do i setup my HP Deskjet 2540 printer to mac wifi? Don’t worry we are here to guide you to setup your HP printer with mac. You just need follow the simple steps to add HP deskjet 2540 printer with Mac.
Simple Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2540 Wireless Printer on Mac
Make sure you have already installed the HP driver on mac and be sure that printer and mac are connected to same wifi network. Also check that if have the latest HP drive installed on mac if not then you download it from the official website of HP.
- Turn ON mac and printer.
- On the mac system go to apple menu —-> select system preferences
- In the system preferences —-> select printers & scanners.
- Now, on the left side —-> click + sign to add your printer.
- After selecting your printer name —-> click on add.
Now, you connected your HP printer with mac. Can now print any documents through mac.
But still if you getting problem in connecting HP 2540 printer to mac or you did’t setup HP 2540 printer to wifi then just follow the steps give below.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 2540 Printer to WiFi Mac
1. First check WiFi is properly working or not.
2. Check the connection between the printer and the mac.
3. Make sure you have installed the latest HP printer driver and software.
4. Restore the default wireless setting on the printer.
5. Power on the printer.
6. Press and hold the power button of the printer.
7. After installation setup the printer setting according to your preferences and continue to the on-screen instructions.
After completing all the steps you will be successfully connected your hp 2540 printer to wifi.