HP J610 PRINTER SETUP
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Print and share information from multiple PCs in your home with the HP Wireless All-In-One Printer. This printer lets you easily copy documents, monitor print jobs. Print up to 20 papers in black ink and 16 papers in color ink per minute to keep up with your growing needs. This laser quality printer can print on a variety of different paper types such as normal paper, envelopes, photo papers, labels and transparencies. The built-in wireless system allows the HP printer to print with multiple computers. Produce high-quality documents with laser-quality text and vibrant color graphics. The HP printer is ENERGY STAR certified for being environment friendly.
- Print Speed
Black: Up to 20 pages per minute, Color: Up to 16 pages per minute
- Built-in Wireless
- Energy Star certified
- Replacement Ink
HP 61, HP 61XL Black Ink Cartridges, HP 61, HP 61XL Tri-color Ink Cartridges
- Built-in Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Print from multiple computers
- Copier Settings:
Black: Up to 4.5 copies per minute, Color: Up to 2.5 copies per minute
- Scan Settings:
Optical: Up to 1200 dpi, Hardware: 1200 x 2400
- Paper & Media Compatibility: 60 sheet input tray, 25 sheet output tray
- Media Types: Paper (brochure, inkjet, plain), photo paper, envelopes, labels, greeting cards and transparencies
SETUP HP PRINTER ON APPLE MAC
Get ready for the driver installation as well as network connection. Earlier than installing the driver, confirm that you have a functioning network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Check that you have a network router with available Ethernet ports.
- Certify that your computer is connected to the router if it is not already connected.
- Obtain an Ethernet cable. It important that do not use a standard telephone cable. It is because Ethernet cable Connector is wide and has eight wires. On the other hand Telephone cable Connector is narrow and has six wires.
Connect the printer to the network and connect the Ethernet cable to the printer and to the router, switch or hub so that the printer is found during installation.
- Switch on the printer.
- Take out any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the back of the printer.
- Join the Ethernet cable to the printer and an available port on the router.
connect the HP print driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Go to ……………………………. and enter your printer model and then click Begin. Depending on your printer and operating system version, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Startdownloads or you are redirected to the HP Software and Driver Downloads page to install the full feature driver.
- Go to …………………………………………………. and type your printer model and then verify the operating system version.
- Under Driver Product Installation Software and click downloadnext to HP Easy Start or the full feature driver, depending on the option that displays.
- Then open the HP Easy Startfile in the Downloads folder.
- If you are prompted to add the printer to the printer line and click the name of your printer, click the Useor Print Using
- Select the name of your printer in the pop-up menu and then click Add.
- Return to the HP installer to complete the installation.
hp j610 printer driver on window
Prepare the printer connection.
Examine the connection category for steps to connect the printer.
Confirm the computer has an active network connection, the feature of wireless printer is on and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer. Some printers have a wireless icon and a blue light on the front of the printer. Make sure the light is on or blinking.
Verify the computer has an active network connection and the printer is on the same network. Check the Ethernet cable and the lights on the Ethernet port of printer. The green link light should be steady and the orange activity light should blink when the cable is connected.
Make sure the computer has a USB port accessible and the USB cable is 6 feet or shorter. Do not plug the USB into the computer until instructed.
Install the built-in printer driver. After connecting the printer to your network or computer, the built-in print driver automatically installs.
Print a document or photo from a Start screen.
- Open the Start screen app you want to print from.
- After the desired app opens, swipe the right side of the screen or move the mouse cursor to the lower- or upper-right corner of the screen to open the Charms bar.
- Click Devices and then click the HP printer that you installed.
HP J610 is an example of a built-in print driver you might see.
- Click Print.
HP ENVY 4500 SETUP
HP ENVY 5660 MAC CONNECTION
HP ENVY 4520 INSTALL WIRELESS CONNECTION
HP ENVY 5530 MAC SETUP
HP DESKJET 2600 WIRELESS SETUP
HP DESKJET 2545 WIFI DIRECT
HP DESKJET 2540 MAC INSTALLATION
HP OFFICEJET 200 CONNECT APPLE MAC