HP wireless printer setup mac: HP printers are some of the best printer to any home or office. HP printer are claimed to give high print speeds and compatible with easy device printing features such as WiFi Direct. You can easily setup HP wireless printer on mac. You don’t need to use USB cable to setup HP printer with mac.
Want to know how to setup HP printer on mac. We are here to to guide you to solve your problem, you just need to follow the simple steps to add HP printer on mac. Make sure you have connected your printer to WiFi on the same network.
Steps to Setup HP Wireless Printer on Mac OS X
- First you need to install and download the software for that you can download it from the official website of HP. Before installing the software make sure you have turned ON the printer.
- After downloading the software open the file and agree to the terms and condition. Then Continue and select your printer it will automatically detect the printer if not then you can attach USB cable with mac.
- Now, select connect device to the wireless network. If you have connected with USB cable the select continue with USB connection.
- After that complete all the instruction and click on HP easy scan —-> click install.
Now, Click finish to complete the installation and now you print out a report from your mac.
How to Add HP Printer with Mac
Make sure both printer and mac are connected to same WiFi. To add HP wireless printer with mac, follow the steps to setup HP wireless printer on mac.
- Turned ON the Printer and Mac.
- Now, on mac go to Apple menu —> select System preferences
- In the System preferences —-> Click on Printers & Scanners
- In the Printers & Scanners —-> on the left side click + sign and select your HP printer.
- After selecting printer click on add.
Hence, you have successfully added HP printer with mac os x and can now easily print & scan any documents through mac.