Are you looking for help on Dell e310dw Printer Wifi Setup Mac? Do not worry we are here to help you to suggest the steps to Dell e310dw Printer Wifi Setup Mac. You can come across various problems while using a mac laptop, it’s absolutely fine. My team will be helping you out with everything. Don’t worry about this we’ll help you in every possible way.
- Print up to twenty seven pages per minute (ppm), and save time with automatic two-sided printing.
- The non mandatory high-yield toner cartridge prints up to two, 600 pages, and therefore the single fuse unit is intended to last the lifetime of the printer.
- Dell printer hub integrates printer necessities and cloud property for simple document management and management of your printer.
Follow the steps to Setup Dell Wireless printer on Mac:
- Download and Install the Dell Printer Driver
- Follow the Installer Wizard and complete the driver installation.
- Add a Network Printer Using IP Address/Hostname
- Select the Apple icon in the upper left corner.
- Select “System Preferences”.
- Select “Print & Fax”.
- Click the “+” icon below the Printers pane on the left to open the Add Printer application.
- Select IP on the top toolbar of the add printer window.
- Protocol: set to Line Printer Daemon.
- Address: set to the printer’s IP address or hostname.
- Name: by default it will enter the IP address of the printer. It’s recommended to change the name to a friendly name, such as Dell Printer or Dell Printer.
- Print Using: press the down arrow to show the full list of drivers. Select the appropriate driver.
- Press Add.
- If there are options for the printer you are installing, (Duplexer, optional paper trays, memory, etc.) you will be shown a screen which will allow you to select the options you have installed on the printer.
- Select options installed on the printer accordingly, and click the Continue to complete the wizard
Related Searches :
- how do i connect my dell e310dw printer to wifi
- dell b1163w wireless setup
- how to connect dell b2360dn to wifi
- dell 2155cn wireless setup
- dell 1350cnw wireless setup